Sports Fun 4 All have been delivering free football coaching for 15 – 19-year-olds every Wednesday and Friday at the Bellingham Leisure Centre, SE6 since July 2021.
The sessions aim to:
– offer exercise to help residents live healthier lives that improve their mental and physical wellbeing
– provide activities that help people to socialise and reduce isolation
– create a positive environment for children and young people that offer praise and encouragement In this video, we hear about why the session was set up and the impact it is making on young people in Lewisham.
– Kieran Connolly – Sports Fun 4 All Founder/Head Coach
– Darren Smith and Dan Sullivan – Police Youth Engagement Team
– Gian Brown – Phoenix Community Housing
– Craig Henry – Lewisham Youth Offending Service
– Jayden & Teegan – Young People