Sports Fun 4 All
Sports Fun 4 All run weekly football coaching sessions in Catford, SE6 and Downham, BR1.
To make Lewisham the most physically active borough in London.
To get 1,000 more people more active by 2020.
To help inspire Lewisham residents to be more physically active and develop a lifelong love of sport.
Sports Fun 4 All Values
- Promote a fit and active lifestyle for all
- Provide safe, fun and engaging sports sessions for all
- Act as a positive role model within our local community
- Providing the highest standards of professionalism at all times
- Ensuring you leave having had a positive sporting experience
Set up in 2015, we initially started off delivering two funded football projects at Bellingham Green and Downham Health & Leisure Centre.
Once the funding finished in December 2016 there was so much demand from the players and parents we decided to continue these sessions as paid sessions. We moved the Bellingham Green Session to Goldsmiths Community Centre but after much success we outgrew this and moved to Forster Memorial Park in April 2017.
In June, we started at a Sunday session and now run three weekly football sessions. We hope you enjoy our website and feel inspired to start your sporting journey with us!